The B-29 "Doc" has side bubble windows that allowed side gunners to look out in front of the plane as well as behind, including seeing the plane's tail. This is a video from a flight aboard "Doc" after taking off from Terre Haute Regional Airport.
As featured on
As the big engines on the B-29 "Doc" roared to life Wednesday morning at Terre Haute Regional Airport, Jan Manuel could feel what her father must have experienced while serving as a co-pilot of the same type of bomber during World War II.
- Future of Hunt County transportation shown in details of proposed plan
- Reward remains in effect for 2010 murder case
- County, area see jump in COVID-19 numbers
- Local man announces Democratic bid for U.S. Congress
- Rockwall ISD, Fate city officials tour new elementary campus
- Information released in Wednesday evening fatal accident on Interstate 30
- Agencies team up for school supply drive
- Flood plain maps being prepared for Trinity River Basin, including Rockwall County
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.