(RNN) - While on his trip to Asia, President Donald Trump requested Japanese automakers do something they are already doing - manufacture cars in the United States.
Millions of vehicles made by foreign companies are produced in the United States.
Here is a list of foreign manufacturers with plants in the U.S. and the vehicles they produce.
- Georgetown, KY - Camry, Avalon, Lexus ES350
- San Antonio, TX - Tacoma, Tundra
- Blue Springs, MS - Corolla
- Princeton, IN - Sienna, Highlander, Sequoia
- Canton, MS - Altima, Titan, Frontier, Murano, NV
- Smyrna, TN - Altima, Maxima, Rogue, Leaf, Pathfinder, Infiniti QX60
- Greensburg, IN - CR-V, Civic
- East Liberty, OH - CR-V, Acura MDX, Acura RDX
- Marysville, OH - Accord, Acura TLX, Acura NSX, Acura ILX
- Lincoln, AL - Pilot, Ridgeline, Odyssey, Acura MDX
- Lafayette, IN - Legacy, Outback, Impreza
- Chattanooga, TN - Passat, Atlas
- Greer, SC - X3, X4, X5, X6
- Vance, AL - Mercedes-Benz M/GLE, Mercedes-Benz GLS, Mercedes-Benz C
- Ladson, SC - Mercedes-Benz Metris, Mercedes-Benz Sprinter
Hyundai (South Korean)
- Montgomery, AL - Sonata, Santa Fe, Elantra
Kia (South Korean)
- West Point, GA - Optima, Sorento
Fiat Chrysler (Italian)
- Belvidere, IL - Jeep Cherokee
- Detroit, MI - Jeep Grand Cherokee, Dodge Durango
- Toledo, OH - Jeep Wrangler
- Warren, MI - Ram 1500
Copyright 2017 Raycom News Network. All rights reserved.