As featured on
Wesley Ira Purkey, a convicted rapist and murderer, was pronounced dead this morning at 8:19 a.m. after receiving a lethal injection in the federal execution chamber at the U.S. Penitentiary in Terre Haute.
This Week's Circulars
Passed away April 1, 2020 Proceeded in death by her husband Milton Miller Sr. Survived by her sons Steve Miller of Garland, TX, Milton Miller Jr. of San Antonio, TX, John Miller of Tucson, AZ.
- Reward still offered in 2010 murder of Royse City woman
- Driver charged with intoxication manslaughter, possession of controlled substance in fatal crash
- Suspect re-arrested on indecency with child charges
- County continues to show improvement in COVID-19 numbers
- Rockwall County employment numbers recovering
- Appeals court justice killed in overnight crash
- Latest phase of local development announced
- Royse City ISD names new director of cultural development
- County tops 600 confirmed COVID-19 cases
- Grogran claims Hunt County Attorney race
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.