The Herald-Banner offices will be closed to the public until further notice because of the Coronavirus outbreak. We are doing our due diligence to help prevent exposure for our employees and the public. Our phones will remain operational during normal working hours between 8 a.m. and noon and 1 and 5 p.m. Thank you for understanding.
- Hunt County back down to only one COVID-19 case
- Hunt County now reporting four COVID-19 cases
- Hunt County reports second COVID-19 case
- COVID-19 cases in county continue to rise
- More COVID-19 cases reported
- Rockwall County reporting three COVID-19 cases as of Friday evening
- COVID-19 cases, deaths continue to rise
- Governor issues statewide executive order on essential services and protocols
- UPDATE: Rockwall County now with three confirmed COVID-19 cases
- DPS emforcing Governor's self-quarantine order for those traveling from COVID-19 hot spots
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.