Jim and Jo Nell Mellody of Royse City are announcing the engagement of their daughter, Casey to Gerard Camacho. Casey is a graduate of Southern Methodist University and works at the Baker Botts Law Firm in Dallas. She is a 2000 graduate of Royse City High School. Camacho is a graduate student at the University of Texas at Arlington and is working on his masters degree in public administration. The prospective bridge groom’s parents are Juan Carlos and Sylvia Camacho of Arlington. The couple will marry May 20 at the Meadows Museum at Southern Methodist University. They met in college when they both worked for Project Transformation, a United Methodist outreach program for inner city students.
This Week's Circulars
Passed away April 1, 2020 Proceeded in death by her husband Milton Miller Sr. Survived by her sons Steve Miller of Garland, TX, Milton Miller Jr. of San Antonio, TX, John Miller of Tucson, AZ.
- Reward still offered in 2010 murder of Royse City woman
- Suspect re-arrested on indecency with child charges
- Driver charged with intoxication manslaughter, possession of controlled substance in fatal crash
- County continues to show improvement in COVID-19 numbers
- Rockwall County employment numbers recovering
- Appeals court justice killed in overnight crash
- Latest phase of local development announced
- Grogran claims Hunt County Attorney race
- Royse City ISD names new director of cultural development
- Rockwall police investigating reported vehicle burglaries
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.