Jim and Jo Nell Mellody of Royse City are announcing the engagement of their daughter, Casey to Gerard Camacho. Casey is a graduate of Southern Methodist University and works at the Baker Botts Law Firm in Dallas. She is a 2000 graduate of Royse City High School. Camacho is a graduate student at the University of Texas at Arlington and is working on his masters degree in public administration. The prospective bridge groom’s parents are Juan Carlos and Sylvia Camacho of Arlington. The couple will marry May 20 at the Meadows Museum at Southern Methodist University. They met in college when they both worked for Project Transformation, a United Methodist outreach program for inner city students.
This Week's Circulars
Passed away April 1, 2020 Proceeded in death by her husband Milton Miller Sr. Survived by her sons Steve Miller of Garland, TX, Milton Miller Jr. of San Antonio, TX, John Miller of Tucson, AZ.
- Fate 4-year-old continues to defy all odds
- Royse City to open 109th season
- County continues to see equivalent COVID-19 cases and recoveries
- Region adds thousands of jobs
- County reports gains in COVID-19 cases, recoveries
- One killed in vehicle vs. pedestrian accident
- County continues increase in COVID-19 recoveries
- Organizations participating in North Texas Giving Day
- Murder suspect pleads guilty to manslaughter
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.