Deaths and severe illness causing hospitalization from COVID-19 are largely manageable.
Yesterday was the start of Sunshine Week, an annual media campaign that highlights the need — and right — to know what our elected officials are doing and how our tax dollars are being spent.
After digesting a transcript of Texas Gov. Greg Abbott’s appearance in Dallas last week, at which Abbott outlined a 40-point “action plan” for reducing gun violence in general and school shootings in particular, we’re still not sure how serious Abbott is about addressing the issue.
Millions of Americans who flocked to the polls Tuesday to cast ballots on the opposite sides of a national political tug-of-war have more in common than they think.
Ordinarily we would expect to be found on the Republican side in most elections. The national Democratic Party has drifted so far to the left and tends to offer so little in the way of new ideas that we — and most Texans — don’t tend to feel at home there.
As the U.S. Representative of 700,000 Northeast Texans, it’s my duty to stay constantly engaged with the folks back home to ensure I’m truly representing their will in Congress. Over the past few weeks, I’ve hosted a series of open houses spread throughout the 18 counties in Texas’ 4th Distr…
Aircraft that were instrumental for the United States and its allies during World War II are taking to the air yet again on Saturday in Terrell.
- Thousands of active COVID-19 cases reported
- Little Shop of Horrors to be presented
- Defendant in SWAT incident remains jailed
- Contested race forms for Rockwall County Judge
- New business park to open near Fate
- UPDATE: Royse City man held at Hunt County Detention Center following arrest after barricade situation at auto dealership
- Area reports more than 1,500 active COVID-19 cases
- State exhausts supply of monoclonal antibody treatment
- Report: Housing booming in Hunt County, residential growth slowing in Rockwall County
- Walker named as Texas High School Principal of the Year
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.