It will be this fall before a new representative is chosen by voters to fill the Texas House District 2 seat.
Texas lawmakers have issued 20 articles of impeachment against state Attorney General Ken Paxton, ranging from bribery to abuse of public trus…
Prosecutors are seeking to portray as racist a U.S. Army sergeant who fatally shot an armed man during a Black Lives Matter protest demonstrat…
AUSTIN — Texas launched a new border force ahead of the sunset of Title 42, Gov. Greg Abbott announced Monday.
Everyone loves the hero. Kids often root for the hero.
AUSTIN — Texas Speaker Dade Phelan said he was unsure measures such as school choice, gun reform and the ending university tenure had enough v…
AUSTIN — In line with his campaign messaging, Texas gubernatorial candidate Beto O’Rourke, a Democrat, promised to be a governor who finds com…
AUSTIN — U.S. Sen. Ted Cruz, R-Texas, defended his recent statement that he would not support federal legislation that would raise the minimum…
Leading anti-abortion group drops support of Texas lawmaker after he pledges to support exceptions for rape
A leading statewide anti-abortion group suspended its endorsement of state Sen. Robert Nichols this week after the Republican leader from Jack…
AUSTIN — A draft U.S. Supreme Court decision on access to abortion was leaked Monday evening, sending shockwaves throughout the country.
HUNTSVILLE — A Texas inmate condemned for fatally stabbing two Houston-area brothers during a robbery in their home more than 30 years ago was…
This Week's Circulars
- Royse City's Celebrating Freedom scheduled June 24
- Interstate 30 expansion project begins in Hunt County
- Hunt Regional Healthcare Breaks Ground on Phase One of Medical Center in Royse City
- Free Youth Fishing event scheduled Saturday
- Royse City ISD seeking public input on names for upcoming elementary, high school
- Indictments filed in 2021 chase, crash on Lake Ray Hubbard bridge
- Child Abduction Response Team officially certified
- Trial in 2020 capital murder case reset
- Service roads along I-30 to change to one-way next week
- Special election set in November to fill Texas House District 2 seat
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular commented articles.