After teaching at Weatherford ISD for seven years, Carrie Ellis decided to change the course of her career and is now attempting to keep the art of cursive alive through calligraphy.
Mother and daughter, Rikki and Khris Jones, have shared a passion for animals and have now dedicated their lives to saving donkeys and horses since establishing their non-profit Hokey Pokey Ranch about four years ago.
Veal’s Station is the oldest community in Parker County, with the first settlers arriving in the early 1850s, and to this day has homesteads occupied by the original settlers’ descendants.
- Saluting Veterans: Royse City plans celebration with military vehicle display
- Bulldogs fall to North Forney, need to beat Terrell to make football playoffs
- Royse City named one of state's safest cities
- 'Let's actually do something': Students start fundraiser to build water well in Sudan
- UPDATE: Memorial scheduled tonight for four Community ISD students killed in crash
- Suspect in I-30 chase sentenced on drug charge
- Holder takes oath of office for city council
- Fire department plans ceremony for new engine